The following terms and conditions, along with all other terms and legal notices located on www.napsgear.net (collectively, “Terms”), govern your use of www.napsgear.net (the “Website”). If you do not understand and agree to be bound by all Terms, do not use this Website. Your use of this Website at anytime constitutes a binding agreement by you to abide by these Terms.
Restrictions Regarding Materials
- All information, documents, software, images, photographs, text, services and other similar materials (collectively, “Materials”) contained in this Website are provided by ‘www.napsgear.net’ or its third party manufacturers, authors, developers and vendors (“Third Party Providers”) and are the copyrighted work of ‘www.napsgear.net and/or the Third Party Providers. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior express written permission of ‘www.napsgear.net’ or the Third Party Provider. No part of the Website, including logos, graphics, sounds or images, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of ‘www.napsgear.net’. You also may not, without www.napsgear.net's prior express written permission, "mirror" any Materials contained on this Website on any other server.
- Nothing on this Website shall be construed as conferring any license under any of www.napsgear.net's or any Third Party Provider's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, or otherwise. You acknowledge sole responsibility for obtaining any such licenses.
- Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download www.napsgear.net's Materials on this Website provided that:
- both the copyright notice identified below and this permission notice appear in the Materials,
- the use of such Materials is solely for personal, non commercial and informational use and will not be copied or posted on any networked computer or broadcast in any media
- no modifications of any of the Materials are made.
This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials. Any unauthorized use of any Materials contained on this Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, and other related laws and may have various legal consequences.
- Materials provided by Third Party Providers have not been independently authenticated in whole or in part by ‘www.napsgear.net’. www.napsgear.net does not provide, sell, license, or lease any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by ‘www.napsgear.net’. ‘www.napsgear.net’ is committed to respecting others' intellectual property rights, and we ask our users to do the same. The respective names, trademarks and brands of different drugs displayed on this website belong to their respective owners and are their exclusive intellectual property assests and that ‘www.napsgear.net’ has got no rights, title or interests therein.‘www.napsgear.net’ (hereinafter referred to as “We”) may, in its sole discretion, terminate the access rights of users who infringe or otherwise violate others' intellectual property rights.
Disclaimer for websites that we link to
We use our best endeavors to ensure that the websites we select for inclusion in www.napsgear.net work, and continue to work properly; that their content remains acceptable and useful; and that their operation will not be injurious to our users' PCs.
We explicitly disclaim, and will not accept any responsibility for any of the following in respect of the sites that we link to:
- Infection by computer viruses
- Damage caused by downloaded software
- Technical problems, failures and speed of operation
- Libelous or illegal material
- The quality or truth of any material, or advice that is offered
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY:
Napsgear.net expressly disclaims warranties of any kind for any use of or any access to www.napsgear.net, to any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www.napsgear.net, to any external website linked thereto, and to any external material, information, links, or content linked thereto. napsgear.net, and any material, information, links, and content presented on the web pages at www.napsgear.net, as well as any external website and any external material, information, links, and content linked thereto, are provided on an "as is" basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. ‘www.napsgear.net’ has no control over any external website or over any external material, information, links, and content linked to www.napsgear.net. Certain jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of implied warranties and the foregoing exclusions of implied warranties may not apply to you. napsgear.net and its internal web pages may be unavailable for online access from time to time and at anytime; there are no guarantees and no warranties of online availability, impressions, and click-throughs. The entire risk as to the performance of, or non-performance of, or arising out of the use of, or the access of, or the lack of access to www.napsgear.net, to any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www.napsgear.net, to any external website linked thereto, or to any external material, information, links, or content linked thereto, is borne by the user, visitor, customer, or other person.
DISCLAIMER OF ONLINE AVAILABILITY, IMPRESSIONS, AND CLICK-THROUGHS:
In addition to the other disclaimers and limitations discussed in this notice, there are no guarantees and no warranties regarding online availability, impressions, and click-throughs of www.napsgear.net, its web pages, and any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www.napsgear.net. napsgear.net, its web pages, and any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www.napsgear.net, may be unavailable for online access at anytime. If you need an idea of unique visitors and page views, then monitor the online counter on the www.napsgear.net web pages and which counter is the same counter used on the majority of the www.napsgear.net web pages. Advertising sponsors and advertising must be approved by ‘www.napsgear.net’ before the posting of any advertising material, information, links, content, banners, and graphics on www.napsgear.net. Any advertising should be related to interactive digital television and related subject areas. ‘www.napsgear.net’ reserves the right to accept or to reject any advertising sponsor or any advertising for any reason.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
In no event and under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, or otherwise shall ‘www.napsgear.net’ be liable, without limitation, for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising out of any access to or any use of or any inability to access or use this website including any material, information, links, and content accessed through this website or through any linked external website.
‘www.napsgear.net’ controls and operates this Website from its headquarters in Republic of Moldova and makes no representation that the materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this Website from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws including but not limited to the export and import regulations of other countries. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all marketing or promotional materials found on this Website are solely directed to individuals, companies or other entities located in Republic of Moldova and comply with the laws prevailing for the time being in force in Republic of Moldova.
- This Website could include unintended inaccuracies or typographical errors. napsgear.net and the Third Party Providers may make improvements and/or changes in the products, services, programs, and prices described in this Website at any time without notice. Changes are periodically made to the Website.
- The material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website is of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances, requirements, professional advice requirements or any other needs of any particular individual or entity. It cannot be guaranteed that the material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website is comprehensive, complete, accurate, sufficient, timely, or up to date for any particular purpose or use. The material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website should not be considered as professional, legal, business, financial, investment, or purchasing advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional). This website is sometimes linked to external websites over which ‘www.napsgear.net’ has no control and assume no responsibility, and are in no way acting as a publisher of material, information, links, and content contained on external linked websites. Links may become invalid, may expire, or may become misdirected at any time. Links are provided as a convenience and do not necessarily constitute, signify, or otherwise imply an endorsement by, or an endorsement for, or a relationship with, or connection to ‘www.napsgear.net’. The statements expressed on external linked websites are not those of ‘www.napsgear.net’; and users are advised that ‘www.napsgear.net’ does not maintain editorial control over external linked websites or determine the appropriateness regarding the material, information, links, and content contained on external linked websites. ‘www.napsgear.net’ has no control over any external website or over any external material, information, links, and content linked to www.napsgear.net.
- These Terms represent the entire understanding relating to the use of the Website and prevail over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting, additional, or other communications. ‘www.napsgear.net’ can modify these Terms at any time without notice or consent by updating this posting.
- In the event any or a portion of the provisions of these Terms are held invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable by a Court, such provision shall be deemed amended to be valid, legal and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. These Terms are binding upon you and your heirs, representatives, successors and assigns. The headings of the several articles and subdivisions of these Terms are inserted solely for the convenience of reference and shall have no further meaning, force or effect. No third party shall be a beneficiary of any provision of these Terms, except with the express written consent of ‘www.napsgear.net’.
We control the Site from our offices within Republic of Moldova. napsgear.net will have people from all over Republic of Moldova using this Website. So in order to ensure consistency in the interpretation and enforcement of these Terms, the Website, and your use of the Website will be governed in all respects by the laws of Republic of Moldova. We make no representation that the Content in the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the Content in violation of Moldovan export laws and regulations. Any claim relating to the Site, the services provided through the Site or the Content shall be governed by the internal laws of Republic of Moldova, without reference to its choice of law provisions. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts at Chisinau, Republic of Moldova.
Nothing on any ‘www.napsgear.net’ website shall be construed as conferring any license under any of www.napsgear.net's or any third party's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise.
CONTENT AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
‘www.napsgear.net’ shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained on any ‘www.napsgear.net’ website, and reserves the right to make changes anytime without notice. Mention of non-napsgear.net products or services is provided for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation by ‘www.napsgear.net’. All ‘www.napsgear.net’ and third-party information provided on any ‘www.napsgear.net’ website is provided on an "as is" basis.
‘www.napsgear.net’ DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO ANY INFORMATION (INCLUDING ANY SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES) PROVIDED ON ANY ‘Www.napsgear.net’ WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Purchasing and Ordering Disclaimer
MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS:
If you are making important purchasing or planning decisions, whether personal or business decisions, you should look at an actual demonstration model of any product you are considering before making your important purchasing or planning decisions. (Contact a supplier, store, or manufacturer regarding looking at any demonstration units.) All decisions made would be entirely your prerogative and ‘www.napsgear.net’ does not claim to offer any advice, either legal or financial.
READ THESE TERMS. IN PURCHASING A PRODUCT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE TERMS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND AND AGREE WITH THESE TERMS THEN DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER FOR A PRODUCT.
PRICING. ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ENSURE ACCURATE PRICING OF THE PRODUCTS FEATURED ON OUR WEBSITE. IN THE EVENT A PART OR ACCESSORY IS ORDERED AND THE LISTED PRICE HAS CHANGED, YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED PRIOR TO OUR PROCESSING YOUR ORDER.
PURCHASE “AS IS.” YOU AGREE THAT ALL PRODUCTS PURCHASED BY YOU THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED UNDER WARRANTIES, IF ANY, OF THE MANUFACTURER ONLY, AND NOT BY ‘Www.napsgear.net’. ALL PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED BY ‘Www.napsgear.net’ ON “AS IS” BASIS WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND FROM ‘www.napsgear.net’.
WE HAVE MADE EVERY EFFORT TO DISPLAY AS ACCURATELY AS POSSIBLE THE COLORS OF OUR PRODUCTS THAT APPEAR AT THE SITE. HOWEVER, AS THE ACTUAL COLORS YOU SEE WILL DEPEND ON YOUR MONITOR, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT YOUR MONITOR'S DISPLAY OF ANY COLOR WILL BE ACCURATE. WE HAVE ATTEMPTED TO BE AS ACCURATE AS POSSIBLE. HOWEVER, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, OR ERROR-FREE. IF A PRODUCT OFFERED BY THE SITE IS NOT AS DESCRIBED, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO RETURN IT IN UNUSED CONDITION.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY; DAMAGE LIMITS.
YOU HAVE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR USE OF THE PRODUCTS YOU PURCHASE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL napsgear.net BE LIABLE TO YOU IN RELATION TO THE PRODUCTS, OR YOUR USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCTS, FOR ANY (1) INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE); OR (2) DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNT YOU PAID napsgear.net FOR THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL napsgear.net. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE.
WE DO NOT WARRANTY AND SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY REGARDING INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE REGARDING RECOMMENDATIONS FOR SUPPLEMENTS FOR ANY AND ALL PURPOSES.
EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY STATED ON THIS WEB SITE, NEITHER napsgear.net., ITS OWNERS AND OPERATORS, NOR ANY OF THE DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, HOSTING COMPANY, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES OF EACH WILL BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. napsgear.net’S LIABILITY TO YOU SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE PRODUCTS IN DISPUTE.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT POLICY
- Registration may be required for the use of certain portions of the Website. Your registration shall not impose any duty on Us to provide any particular service to You.
- In the event that payment is required by You to receive any goods or services offered by Us, You agree to pay all charges to Your account, including applicable taxes, in accordance with the billing terms in effect at the time the fee or charge becomes payable. We reserve the right to change the amount of, or basis for determining, any fees or charges, and to institute new fees or charges.
- We reserve the right to terminate Your account for any valid reason including, but not limited to, Your failure to pay any applicable fees, at any time, without giving You advance notice.
You represent that you are not a minor and that you are not under any legal or other disability which limits your ability to comply with these Terms or to install and use the products you purchase with minimal risk of harm to you or others. You further represent that you are not purchasing the products for resale to others and will not do so without www.napsgear.net's prior written consent.
Use of Website
The User confirms to napsgear.net (hereinafter “The Providers”) that:
- The pharmaceutical(s) ordered by the User (“the Ordered Product”) were prescribed by a duly qualified medical practitioner in the Place of Residence of the User after a personal examination by the prescribing physician necessitating the need for the Ordered Product(s) for the User’s specific diagnosed medical condition.
- The User has lawfully obtained the prescription from duly qualified medical practitioner and that the Medication will be used only as directed and only by the person for whom the Medications were prescribed and that the duty of care is the responsibility of the User’s Doctor.
- No person other than the User will use the Ordered Product.
- The user acknowledge that napsgear.net is required to have a licensed Moldovan Physician (“the Moldovan Physician”) review his/her medical information and that napsgear.net and its employees and agents have relied on the information and documentation provided by the user and the user represents that he/she has fully disclosed all pertinent requested information charged to the user arising from the Moldovan Physician reviewing his/her medical information.
- He or she (the user) did not seek or request a medical opinion of the Moldovan licensed co-signing physician regarding the strength, dosage, usefulness or qualities of the Ordered Product or the duration of use, frequency of use, or appropriateness for their particular medical condition, nor do they seek any medical advise in any way from the Moldovan co-signing physician.
- The User releases and discharges The Providers, and all of their officers and directors, agents, and employees from any and all liability, claims or causes of action with respect of the use or application of the Ordered Product by the User, including, but not limited to undesired side effects.
- The release in the preceding paragraph also benefits and protects any Moldovan Physician retained by the Providers to lawfully issue the prescription in Republic of Moldova as directed by the User’s Doctor.
- THE USER AGREES THAT THE MOLDOVAN PHYSICIAN SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LIABILITY, CLAIM, LOSS, DAMAGE OR EXPENSE OF ANY KIND OR NATURE CAUSED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY BY ANY INADEQUACY OR UNSUITABILITY OF ANY PRECRITION ISSUED BY THE MOLDOVAN PHYSICIAN OR THE INADEQUACY, DEFICIENCY OR UNSUITABILITY OF THE MOLDOVAN PHYSICIAN'S REVIEW OF THE USERS’S MEDICAL INFORMATION. IN NO EVENT WILL THE MOLDOVAN PHYSICIAN BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITATIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF.
- The user will notify napsgear.net if there is any changes to his or her physical or medical condition or any change in the medication that the user is taking by submitting an updated Patient’s Questionnaire. The user certifies that he or she had a physical examination within the last 12 months from the date hereof and has maintained appropriate records for the same.
- The User agrees that child protective packaging may not be used by the Providers, unless requested by the user, and the User releases and discharges the Providers and all of their officers and directors, agents and employees from any and all causes of action with respect errors or omissions by the company or agency responsible for transporting the Ordered Product to the User.
- It is his or her (the user’s) responsibility to have their own Physician conduct regular physical examination, including any and all suggested testing by their own Physician to ensure that he or she has no medical problems which would constitute a contradiction to her/him taking medications prescribed by his or her own Physician.
- The user shall follow the recommended/suggested dosage stated on all product labels. We do not approve nor recommend taking more than what is stated on all manufacturer's product labeling. If the user does so, he agrees that he is performing this action at his own free will without the consent of the product manufacturer or any employee employed by www.napsgear.net.
- The user agrees that should he or she suffer any adverse effects while taking any prescription medication that he or she will immediately contact his or her Own Physician and that in the event that he or she come under the care of another physician, he or she will inform the new physician of any medications that the user has been taking.
- The User grants Limited Power of Attorney to the Providers including www.napsgear.net. , For the limited purpose of signing any documents as required by the laws of the Republic of Moldova, which are necessary to permit the delivery of the Ordered Product to the User, in the same manner as the User could, if the User had personally attended at the Providers place of business in Republic of Moldova. The User attorns to the jurisdiction of Chisinau, Republic of Moldova and agrees that any dispute that arises between the User and the Providers shall be heard by the courts in Chisinau, Republic of Moldova. The Provider and User hereby submit to the jurisdiction of Chisinau and agree that any dispute shall be heard by the Courts in Chisinau, Republic of Moldova, including, but not limited to any claims of negligence and/or malpractice. Further, the User agrees that the laws of Republic of Moldova shall apply in such a proceeding, agrees to these provisions on the basis that the User understands that he/she is actively doing business in Republic of Moldova pursuant to the laws, policies and privileges of Moldovan law including but not limited to the laws of Chisinau, Republic of Moldova and that the User is benefiting from such laws, policies and privileges by participating in this program.
- The user understands that napsgear.net shall be entitled to substitute a Medication with its generic equivalent, where available in accordance with the Moldovan Drug Standards and Therapeutic Formulary, unless the user’s Own Physician has indicated “no substitution” on the prescription.
- The user agrees that napsgear.net may release personal health information to the persons listed as their “Secondary Contacts” in the Patient Questionnaire.
- The User acknowledges that the Ordered Product may not be returned for a refund or an exchange.
You represent, warrant and covenant that your use of the Website shall not:
- violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation;
- interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the Website;
- impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to your employment by or affiliation with any other person or entity;
- forge headers or in any manner manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user information;
- upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which you do not have all necessary rights and licenses;
- upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
- interfere with or disrupt the use of the Website by any other user, nor "stalk", threaten, or in any manner harass another user;
- upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Website, or that of other computer systems;
- use the Website in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others;
- upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law;
- upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the Website, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through the Website);
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website; or
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website infrastructure.
If you are importing our products we will do all we can to assist you in meeting the importing laws and requirements of your respective country, however, napsgear.net is not a legal expert concerning the laws affecting the legal importing, distribution, sale or use of any product offered herein. The buyer accepts full responsibility and accountability for compliance with any and all laws rules and regulations, which may affect the buyer regarding the importing, distribution, sale or use of any product purchased from napsgear.net. Additionally, napsgear.net accepts no liability for the undeliverability of any products due to the actions of any government once the shipment has left the port of exit from Republic of Moldova. Once a shipment has left Republic of Moldova no returns are accepted. All credit card sales are made on a "No Return, No Refund" basis and the purchaser, by placing an order, signifies acceptance of these terms. In addition to the purchase price of the products the buyer accepts responsible for any and all handling charges, shipping cost, insurance, import duties, fees, liabilities and tax costs, which may arise or apply to the purchase and transportation of the products to the buyer.
Confirming the importation requirements and regulations of the user and the user's country of origin is the responsibility of the user. All products are shipped at the full risk of the user.
- In the event an order is detained and confiscated by foreign customs the loss rests completely with the user
- napsgear.net takes no responsibility for:
- Order losses caused by mis-delivery.
- Order losses caused by unreturnable shipments due to discreet shipping.
- Order losses caused by faulty/in-complete address provided by a customer.
- If products should arrive damaged due to improper packaging, the products will be reshipped free of charge if:
- A claim is made, presented to napsgear.net in writing.
- Solid proof of improper and/or faulty packaging is given.
STATEMENT OF PRINCIPAL
While napsgear.net does not promote, advocate or encourage the use or purchase of any pharmaceutical products, napsgear.net does believe and subscribes to the principal that adults have the fundamental constitutional right to make informed and educated decisions relating to their own health care and well being. As part of the exercise of that fundamental constitutional right, napsgear.net believes that all adults should be able to freely communicate with pharmacists around the world in order to obtain information regarding the efficacy, cost and availability of various pharmaceutical products. In addition, when permitted by the applicable laws and FDA regulations and policies, adults should also have the right to purchase and receive pharmaceutical products for their own personal use which are available and obtainable from foreign pharmacies.
Information contained on the website is intended for the sole use of individuals using the website. It is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. If you are taking any medication or are under treatment for any disease, please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before taking any of these products. If you are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your health care professional before taking any medication or dietary supplements.
The information in the catalog is limited to the information provided by our suppliers or manufacturers. All products displayed in our catalog may not be available for sale due to product unavailability or other reasons.
Use of this Website is at your own risk, and the napsgear.net will not be held liable for any errors or omissions contained in this Website. In no event, shall the ‘www.napsgear.net’ be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits whether contract, negligence or any tort action arising out of, or in connection with, the use or performance of the information available from www.napsgear.net.